Launch Patient Viewer Beta
Welcome to the Patient Viewer Beta field test. This beta test cycle is open ended and will not be automatically removed from your iPad. This beta icon will always point to the beta test system for the latest Patient Viewer Beta.
The VA Mobile Service Desk would like to invite you to launch the new version of the application and participate in the field test. Please be sure to review the Prerequisites and Terms of Service below before beginning.
Steps to Load
- Connect your iPad or iPhone to the VA Wi-Fi or VA VPN
- Install the icon for the web solution:
(tap the button while using your iPad in Safari.)
Patient Viewer requires that testers have:
- VistA credentials
- Special secondary VistA menu options
- A secure connection to the VA network via VA Wi-Fi or VA VPN (Any Connect app)
If you think you may need help with these prerequisites, please click here now
. If you believe you have already confirmed these prerequisites, you may continue to launch the application.
Terms of Service
If you would to participate in the Patient Viewer Beta field test, you are agreeing to the following terms of service. Please read these carefully.
- You are receiving access to a mobile web solution that is not production-ready, and has minor issues.
- You agree to complete a user satisfaction survey after you have tested the application.
- You agree to receive communication from the service desk regarding this application, including priority notice of the next version release.
- You agree to keep the field test link confidential, and send all interested colleagues to the VA Mobile Service Desk for inquiries.
- You agree to report all bugs, anomalies, and deficiencies to the VA Mobile Service Desk.